View Single Post
Old 03-5-2019, 12:17 AM   #11
Moonlight_X
Hates Boo Flags
FFR Veteran

Wink Re: Mid Song Glitch (spikes) Causing Timing To Go Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
I currently do not have VSYNC enabled on here, and I've had this issue occur on multiple machines where simply lowering the framerate by one alleviated the problem (and I don't believe VSYNC was enabled on those either)

I would tinker around with the fps and hopefully you'll find something acceptable, although it's quite strange with how it just occurs randomly. One thing I used to do before I thought to change the frame rate was hit empty quads while waiting for the arrows in a chart to show up. With the first few, I'd be able to see all the inputs in the receptors separately, but hitting more eventually forced some sort of cohesion by the start of the song for some reason? And then the rest of the run had a good chance of not being fucked with at any point. I just tried that again now and I'm not having any luck 'forcing' cohesion during 60fps loading time on the laptop I'm on atm, but it worked a large majority of the time on another computer, and it worked often enough to make me believe it wasn't just some silly superstitious bs that coincided with 'good' runs. Sounds incredibly stupid but then again so is this issue so...fingers crossed?
haha you are not wrong! Thank you for your input this helps a lot.
Moonlight_X is offline   Reply With Quote