View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 10:02 PM   #36
Senip
Forum User

Default Re: Let's talk about the video game industry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pseudo Enigma View Post
I'm a really low budget (really really realllllllllly low) gamer so I haven't been able to play all the ones I've wanted to try out.

Children of Mana, Radiant Historia, Nostalgia, FF:Heroes of Light , DQ9, Pokemon (lol), Valkyrie Profile, Rune Factory

All those games are ones I know are good, and I own about half of those. DQ9 and CoM are both really good, as I've played each like a million times and loved the crap out of them.

There's plenty, and I every game I have bought for the DS so far hasn't let me down or anything. Then again, I can't throw around money, so I only get the games I know are good..

I just can't wait for the 3DS to get a bunch of good 3D RPGs. The 64 remakes have been good so far, but I just want something that will make my jaw drop for the 3DS..

Anyway I just want less of these Linear FPSes and more interesting ideas that haven't been tried before. If the gaming companies all donated money for videogame research more we could be playing with VR and stuff lol
Actually, the Mana games have really been a let down. They went to a tactics style play because Kingdom Hearts has basically taken their niche, which really sucks because I thought they were so good.

(also it's pines backwards what a tard lolo)
Senip is offline   Reply With Quote