View Single Post
Old 10-20-2020, 09:06 AM   #91
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie
Default Re: On the subject of Toxicity/Community Check-in (TWG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
As for funnygurl's quotes on shadow, holy moly. I think Shadow did more insult flinging than MML this game. But when I read his posts, I don't get any malicious intent as I do when MML lets loose an insult even though I really should.
Same here. Lewdy is a very excitable person and just posts his unfiltered reactions to things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
I legit want to beat you with a chair for this

Let me get this straight: You see two wagons going, Sunfan and WV

Your best play for that is voting YOURSELF?
does anybody really think Lewdy actually wants to beat Subs with a chair? or is this just his emotional reaction to Subs doing a silly play?

Some people can be really mean spirited but Lewdy is not one of those people. he just isn't. He just gets super into things and has big reactions

Maybe can we have a vote of people who actually think this is a problem vs who does not see it as a big deal? Because honestly I don't see a problem and I'm more worried about scaring people like Lewdy away than the few newbies we may occasionally get. I do wish that Bugkid would play again but they also said they didn't like the format of forum TWG so even if the game went differently, not everyone is going to be into this way of playing.

I agree with Roundbox in that I think we have improved a lot over the years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
mellonxcollie is offline   Reply With Quote