Old 07-21-2009, 11:55 AM   #110
MetalAtlas
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MetalAtlas
Default Re: The Revival of Team Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunkykai22 View Post
Well KJW its very simple really. Myself, Aj, and Norse all had a meeting about something. Metalatlas was taking it upon himself to do things without consulting with us, the other leaders, about it first. On a team you are supposed to cooperate with each other. He, MetalAtlas, did not gather this very simply concept. Therefore he was demoted UNANIMOUSLY until he learned this. However, he logged into the firekai account and changed the password and commandeered the team. Taking everything AJ, Norse, Gun, and I have worked EXTREMELY hard on over. Therefore once that happened it was the last straw for us leaders and AJ and I went back to TC while Norse broke off the alliance with FKO and Gun just quit teams all together. I hope this helps you understand more about what happened. =/
youre gonna get a different story from anyone you ask- basically fko had a fallout and people left because of more drama- anyways we have new leaders and people have put there loyalaties to where they think theyll do the best- fko is coming back strong again, TC will probably kick way more ass then they originally did if thats possible so yeah