View Single Post
Old 08-1-2021, 09:29 PM   #3597
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
- I think your slip theory on storn/cel is wrong. Partner I understood as home partner/private chat partner. I think the term is more universal
I almost always use game terms when in the game. IDK maybe that's just me but my mind would default to "neighbour" not "partner" tho obviously everyone is different. I don't think it's as unlikely as you think
Quote:
- You saying cel not wanting storn to die is interesting. Do you think a wolf would hard defend a wolf there, then me (as a wolf) would defend cel? All 3 of us lining up slowly like that to die?
He didn't really care about storn dying, he didn't want storn to flip in Game 2. And he was extremely confident about it, telling the entire thread that we would have to apologize to him in post game when storn flipped green. It was a bit much. If only you were defending him I would assume you had a seer result or some sort of other information but you're both acting the same way kinda strange
Quote:
- I remember you saying that you thought ben/cel were partners. Has your theory of cel changed since knowing ben is town?
We don't know for a fact that Ben is town. But, I think I was most likely just wrong about Ben