View Single Post
Old 10-17-2020, 07:54 PM   #50
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2: Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
I don't understand why insulting people and berating them for "being idiots" (aka not playing the way you want them to) is considered "good gameplay." I won't rule it out that I'll play again at some point but god was this a shit way to play werewolf. (Not at all related to Freezin's setup which I thought was super cool. Really wish we got to see more of Alien Xiz tbh.)

Some of y'all really need to chill and play the damn game rather than try and prove you're the smartest one in the room.
<3 deuces
There was a reason I specifically told you early on that you and I would have a disconnect during the game - that's exactly what I was referring to.

I think being toxic is about intention - like, there are posts on here that's totally me being toxic, and being blunt about it. In fact the last time, I was literally rubbing it in.

But Lar and I being like "you're a fucking daft fuck" in game isn't toxic, it's just getting heated?

Might just be me on that one, but like, it's totally not personal. It's just in the game kinda moments.