View Single Post
Old 07-31-2021, 12:51 PM   #3328
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

This might the most important post I make.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
man fuck me i'm out

this is actually infuriating. like whenever i talk i feel like i'm being belittled
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
seriously why is everyone giving me shit for thinking raeko is a woof woof
Quote:
nobody ever accepts humility on twg, everyone just gets bitter and angry at everyone else for losing
Quote:
xiz and mc are probably just disinterested like me
Quote:
It's posts like this, as well as all the other cliquey-ness, that made me want to stop playing twg here. Wouldn't be surprised if other new players were turned off by this attitude too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_tate View Post
Looking back, I'm wondering if it had been better if I had died. If it helps town with maximizing information gain and to help town focus on other things this phase, I don't mind me going. Seeing that gold can still post, it seems I'll at least be able to continue to contribute after I flip green. But I don't have the mental energy to defend myself for 48 hours and to get nowhere only for me to ultimately die at the end of this phase anyways; I think the phase can be spent in much better ways.
benguin
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddio View Post
sorry for the delay, this game has been moving so fast that i decided to ruminate on the thoughts i had at the beginning of this game and let me admit, as im sure all of us can, im fucking tired and frustrated. im going to give my thoughts about the most recent turn of events here, and then probably post more coherent thoughts in the morning because i would rather be available to talk about whatever points of mine people take umbrage with.
Here is context for what I have noticed this game, far more important to me then the actual progression of the game. Myself included, I don't want to be the type of person that pisses people off in the game.

The game is moving really fast. It's a lot. I'm trying.

I want to shout out MML for being the only person in the night to reach out and try building ground with me just to get where each other are. Others have taken a different route and said "i wont talk to you until you dig through discord chat, thread, and 2nd game"