View Single Post
Old 10-9-2020, 10:08 PM   #1279
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 197 - TWGood End 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
shadow
meofc
xiz
I guess cedo

my original intentions today were to deal with:

Zenith - Feel he's good personally, but you don't, and I think we can explore that further
FG was the slot I was egging shadow about earlier, FFA called her out and her response was uh, mediocre to put it lightly, not much better since

New input there would still be good (saw the zenith posts and he was in that town circle till you said what you did, think maybe I'm being too generous and wanna sleep on it tbh)

and I'd be ok with flipping subaru / probing mellon tomorrow

My vote is likely to land subaru / FG

because the biggest issue with the shadow / mellon is that it feels t/t
but the way it reads is a bit dirty on mellon's end, you get my drift?
Shadow is never a wolf here and the status of his role aside he's scum hunting I feel so I agree with Raeko looking worse. I dont have that strong of a read on her though.

I think Subaru is legit playing town, albeit maybe not solid town. Out of the two I go FG here. I'm also upset I called her fake and all she'd answer for was the hidden username crap (which is and always has been a dishonorable way to play! HUMPH!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart View Post
If it's a kitb, Shadow_God_10 is proven alien and knowing my luck I'd probably be hit by the kitb.
With this many people there's a lot of wiggle room for wolves to fuck it up, assuming all of town agrees to even do it

But hey if that's the situation I'll all the way no-vote and see what happens

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter