View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 05:27 PM   #6
qrrbrbirbel
FFR Veteran
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: RevAmped Introduction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOpkillerXx View Post
To each their own eh To me this project is not only a chance at attempting to show my ideals of a rhythm game, but first and foremost it's a really cool project to learn from.

As for the permissions stance; mine is totally subject to change during the development of this project.That being said however, you describe Etterna as pretty much the superior VSRG but I believe it's the less strict in terms of permissions ? So I must admit I'm a bit confused as to what you meant there.

Finally, although I suppose it's in my best interest to convince you and other people that my game will not be pointless, your statement that "there is no need (for this)" is purely subjective in terms of what that *need* even means. For that reason, I probably can't quite prove you wrong.

In any case, I do like to invite people to the discord to follow the experience if that's something they like; to see the good and bad moves I make. ^^
I'd like to also add that we are remaining non-profit as I don't think I stated that very clearly.