TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
yeeeeeah no his push on me was terrible lmao

and he was really unnecessarily rude to lar

I get being emotional but his frustration seemed more than the situation warranted and that seems wolfy to me idk
Okay, I’ll consider this. Have you seen my post with all the players who are tired of how they are treated this game? I think the overall vibe is just a bit too aggressive for everyone, and that’s why ben, funny, mccenna, cel, feel that way (* I don’t wanna speak for y’all correct me if I’m wrong)

Like I was pretentious, cel called it out and was frustrated, then called out others like MML. Nobody listened to funnygurl in this entire game, and still nobody is even really talking about her. McCenna is trying her best to have a positive attitude and chiming in when she can. And ben I relate to the most for how he was like “okay we’ll just kill me so I can get out of this headache

For the record this is who I’ve been focusing on, and I think it’s super telling how all of these people really come off more towny then not. Sure, only strong wolf leans I have are DBP and Force, but I think solving town members this game is also important.