View Single Post
Old 12-16-2022, 08:21 PM   #19
Link251
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: FFRMas 2022 Token Giveaway!

Why did you join FFR and what makes you stick around?
I originally joined ffr because i was getting tired of osu mania but the amount of fun I have with this game and wonderful community of people is what keeps me around.
What is the story behind your username?
LOZ:OoT made a large impact on me when I was younger, it felt like the first game to ever really speak to me as a player. Since playing LOZ:OoT back on the N64 I've been enthralled by the series so i make my username Link to show my appreciation. The 251 afterword's is just something i stole from my sisters usernames lol.
Who from FFR makes a significant impact on your involvement in the community and why? A user named spongebobismysenpai has made a very large impact on my involvement in the game. They make me want to improve and get better, they also give me that one little extra push i need to get out of my comfort zone, weather that be entering a tourny or trying charts past my limit or what i'm normally used to. There pretty much the reason why i push my self so hard to improve.
What kind of feature would you want the most in FFR? A feature that I would want most in ffr would be the ability to have more then 2 people playing at the same time in one room.
Link251 is offline   Reply With Quote