View Single Post
Old 12-16-2022, 02:08 PM   #4
bmah
shots FIRED
Global Moderator, User Support, Judge
Global ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFRMas 2022 Token Giveaway!

Q: Why did you join FFR and what makes you stick around?
I joined FFR originally because it was an interesting flash game to play on my spare time. But what made me stick around, and the most important aspect to me, was and still is the community.

Q: What is the story behind your username?
The initial of my first name + last name. Not very creative I know, but it actually ended up being unique in contrast to many other usernames and I guess it stands out in that sense now.

Q: Who from FFR makes a significant impact on your involvement in the community and why?
It's hard for me to really put it down to one person. If we're talking about the stepping community, then it was actually Rebirth0 that encouraged me to step for FFR many moons ago. In terms of gameplay, I had a number of rivals in the past such as Vishnal who is now Reshiram. In terms of staff, I have tremendous respect for Velocity for all the work he's done, especially after he detailed some of the logistics to me, spending countless hours on this game and continues to do so. I also have my current set of friends, including some that has stuck with me for a very long time. For instance, HammyMcSquirrel was either the first or second person I've interacted with on FFR in late 2006 and yet we still keep in touch. tl;dr I can't really list one person.

Q: What kind of feature would you want the most in FFR?
In the hopes of finding ways to keep the game fresh, I hope for FFR to have an interactive world map interface upon which unique goals could be placed in tandem with a character roaming through a 2D map. Something like this already exists in the April Fools engine, but I'd love to see it as an official, real thing. It could be an entirely new mode, something like Adventure Mode, with the original format of playing FFR being deemed the Arcade Mode.
bmah is offline   Reply With Quote