View Single Post
Old 05-4-2020, 03:00 PM   #3261
Duskfall
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 194 - Game Thread

@shadowolfe the only person that i referenced dead players on was dbp, and i feel like i have already talked about him a lot and my read on him is pretty clear

My personal play has never been "here is all the stuff I am thinking", usually i post my thoughts as they arise but admittadly I haven't been focused enough on this game to post a follow-along-able progression so it does make me hard to read (though not impossible). I do think my early days are inherently not scummy by the fact i was just lolcatting and not playing the game, though they aren't really towny either.

I don't really do well with "yo generic question here dusk what are all your reads", I feel like I have given up where I am at rn. If you want to engage in a conversation with me it is a lot more effective to pose more specific questions, because I find them more interesting and easier to answer. I do really think just typing up whole readlists aren't great and it is easy to waffle a reason to read everyone when you aren't focusing on one point.