View Single Post
Old 06-7-2019, 08:19 AM   #20
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
I really don't like H&H's read list. It seems pretty forced, has a lot of null on it and some of the reads just don't make very much sense.
That's quite correct. I did say that was a shit read list. I wasn't super keen when I posted that, and I posted it because I felt like the game was going nowhere, and I wanted to boot up a discussion. Aside from sunfan, there is litterally no one I was even remotely hard convinced of (except for haku, but that's pointless now that he's rip).

Quote:
Why do you put her at scum instead of null, given the reasons that you gave?
Exactly because everyone else is null lol. We know there are 3 wolves and I'm having a hard time suspecting more than one of them for real, a slight wolf lean is simply out of statistics. Interpretation wise, obviously she's null. She should be to everyone

Quote:
This just seems like a whole lot of nothing. It's easy to pick on roleplaying and other than that it doesn't say much
I did say it was a very minor thing. Like I said, I have no convictions whatsoever. I'm just bringing up points lol.

Quote:
I don't really get the reasoning behind this? Could use some expansion
I could use more notes for him is what I mean. Most I can say about him individually is that he kind of reminds me of how Wayward plays? And by team, since at the time I thought sunfan and Xiz were a probable duo, dbp could be a good 3rd scum candidate, but other than that I had no reason to doubt what he said

Quote:
I feel like this is a pretty easy town read to make
I posted my read before I interacted some more with FFA. He is a strong town to me now

Quote:
You bring up Antori here yet....
I'll come back to this in a separate post. This was horribly phrased and it needs clarification. Xiz already "pointed out" (kinda) that this felt wrong. I just thought his interactions with sunfan while sunfan was trying to get a train going against Antori made both of them look weird, since a lot of people were like "wtf greg" iirc.

Quote:
You have nothing at all to say about me even though I voted for Antori, you don't bring that up at all or use it in your read?
It's not that I didn't consider it, it's more like I don't know what to think of it. Wether you were genuinely scumreading Antori or wagoning in a sketchy way... it's been a solid 50-50. I read what you say, I don't have a clue what perspective it's all coming from. You're null because of that.