View Single Post
Old 11-21-2016, 10:25 AM   #2202
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy View Post
btw, precarious asking us 'who should i vote' right before EoD and then NOT VOTING is hilariously wolfy.

precarious

mellon still wolfy, I don't know why gold is getting 0 scumreads (afaik)

VVV
theknightsofneeee(mad dummy)
Wineandbread

VV
roundbox
shadowolf (there is one reason for this that I don't want to talk about, but this might change later)
Pazzaz(someone said he had a claim? if that is wrong he would be lower.

V

XelNya (i guess? this is mostly a tone/activity read tbh)

null

inDheart (i liked some of his posting near EoD, but he voted for someone who was NOT vendetta when choosing between the two[like i did but still]) if mellon were to flip wolf i would clear him tho.

W

goldstinger - no one is scumreading gold when imo there isn't a whole lot going for them. when I feel that way, a large % of the time, they turn out to be wolves because other wolves dont want to push them, and villagers are just tunneled into whoever they think is wolfy, and ignore them.

WW

Mellon - i already talked about that awwwwwwwwwful tokzic read she gave at length, but missing EoD when she was a pretty universal scumread is also not a good look either.

Precarious - lack of content, asked us who to vote/if they should vote, and then just didn't vote.. ?????????? having to ask to vote, and then not even doing it is so hilariously wolfy that I just can't compute it.
yesterdays reads.