View Single Post
Old 05-8-2018, 04:46 PM   #380
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
i wish haku and ffa would keep talking it out though and/or read the end of my post where they appear not to understand each other last night
I feel like you'll have to hold my hand and point me out what I missed if it wasn't already mentioned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
cel

i'm voting him over his disappearance in the face of manti
Huh, this is the sequence:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
Hey Manti do you wanna tunnel against each other again or can we be friends
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
IIRC the last game we lost was because you refused to break your tunnel for 3 days.

So get that fixed and we should be good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
This also makes me wonder if you’re trying to figure out how annoyed I still am with you and whether you should be cautious around me or not

Scummy
Quote:
Ye sry that game was entirely my fault haha!
Sounds like Manti had a slight suspicion on Cel and Cel somehow moved on and it ended here. So, the question would be along the lines of; "Cel, how do you feel about Manti reading you scummy for this?"

Quote:
Sup I've taken a day so I don't just tell manti to go fuck himself

If you're really thinking me singling someone out to say hi to, after I had a horrible experience with them in the past game and wanting to make amends, is wolfy, any of you, then you're delusional and looking for a reason to see me as a wolf. That's a poor logical structure to have; for this kind of game you should look for arguments then make a case on someone, not make a case on someone then look for arguments to support it. This is also clearly what Manti was doing by singling me out specifically with his retarded post about me being online earlier which he quickly took back once he realized he was a dumbass. This isn't wolfy of him necessarily and I would consider it more a personal bias clouding his mind than anything.
..but somehow, you feel more defensive here.