Old 11-21-2015, 06:33 PM   #27
-Tim-
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via Skype™ to -Tim-
Default Re: Yolomania Vol. 4 RELEASED

Short reviews of some gay songs i played:

Bassdrop Freaks - 8/10

Nanahira is gross, but this chart isn't. Song choice itself doesn't do it for me, but I really liked the jackhammers and I might play it again from time to time.

Betsuni BETSUNI Betsuni - betsuni/BETSUNI

i love it

Blastix Riotz - 9/10

Really surprised with the approach this file took to a song that basically encourages stupid hard patterns, loved it.

Distort Your Ear - 6/10

It was okay, the bursts were fun but I don't have much else to say about it.

Extrasolar - 9/10

Really neat song, chart is just as neat and the fast streams made what would have been a normal jumpstream file worth playing so much more.

Freedom Dive (tpz Overcute Remix) - 9.2/10

Fucking obnoxious as hell remix, but super comfy 235 js is always a fun thing to play (even on warmups).

Invitation From Mr. C - 5/10

It was at least worth one play, though I wasn't a fan of the layering and the trill with a hold at the start definitely didn't make me anymore excited to play this.

Mittens Is Angry - 7/10

Hella cool bursts, ending ramps the fuck up and I wasn't expecting that. Look forward to the Tim Is Angry remix.

Ooi (Game Edit) - 10/10

Fucking loved it, I honestly don't have anything else but good things to say about this file, it was good from start to finish.

overcomplexfication - 9/10

Already played it on osu!mania way before this made it's way over to Stepmania, still just as fun.

RAISE YOUR FLAG - 8/10

inverse holds threw me off but i love you skwid

Sunday Once More - 9/10

Really liked the minijacks, those were pretty neat.

Time To Air - 5/10

Jumpstreams jumpstreams jumpstreams. Might be more fun on rates, otherwise found it really dull.

Verse IV - IV/10

Underwhelming for the most part, mostly just jumpstreams and not much else.
-Tim- is offline   Reply With Quote