View Single Post
Old 11-15-2016, 12:17 AM   #1609
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Hi everyone, i'm theknightsofneeee. I'm an experianced mafia/WW player, at least 15-20 long forum games under my belt, and alot more mafia from like epicmafia/DM/resistance and so on.

subbing in cause why not.

Some quick stuff about me, I consider myself a really good player in both alignments, especially because I am able to get cleared as town easily in either alignment.

I kinda wanted to sub in for a wolf, because pretending you are solving the game is much easier than ACTUALLY trying to solve the game with a bunch of people you don't really know. But unfortunately I did not. Stuck with being a villager. :/

Obviously we got some good stuff at EoD yesterday (just to let you know, i have read approximately nothing of the game; I read the flips, saw a mafia flipped day 1, and I read the EoD. Thats it)

some quick reactions to the fake cop claim by the mafia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
I HAD A GREEN CHECK ON GOLD GET OFF
mafia claims

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
DFR
cross posts with the claim. I doubt that this is bussing here, but I don't know how much you guys bus/like to bus here so I could be wildly off base.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
shit
i /kinda/like this reaction? feels genuine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy-o24 View Post
dfr

Sorry homie.

-o24
if there is a bussing vote, this feels like it.

the sorry homie feels like he's distancing himself from the act of voting dfr, and it also leaves a bit of hesistancy so that perhaps he could go back on the vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
CFD ON ANDY NOW
from OP:

"Items: On (Items cannot be passed from one player to another)"
while this feels agenda driven (starting another cfd off a mafia right at EoD) the fact that it is a mechanical reason for it is /fine/ i guess? Ehh.. not my cup of tea personally.

[quote=roundbox;4493441]unvote

uh[/QUOTE]

I really like the 'uh' here. Reads of completely genuine confusion/shock/puzzlement. First solid town read. (yes that read is solely based on a 'uh')

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
melon
not sure about the merits of this vote (haven't read the whole game yet) so i'll wait to comment on this for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokzic View Post
andy
bandwagons the andy cfd.

feels very mafia'y. 9/10 would lynch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
mellon
same as with the other melon vote, need to read them first.