View Single Post
Old 08-31-2021, 02:49 PM   #1330
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Recommend me some 2021 albums halp

Day 882: Donda by Kanye West

Oh yeah, you were ready for me to go deep and hard to this one, weren't ya hun? You were ready for daddy rayword to ejaculate his thoughts about this nearly 2-hour opus that's still incredibly religious and I'd probably say something about his dead mother too. You were ready to lap up all my verbal jizz about why this album sucks or is a masterwork and my reasoning for it too. You were ready for me to skullfuck your mind with mindblowing thoughts on what divorce did to this man's music.

Well, I'm not giving you any of that (and also, you and I both know these reviews are either hilariously terrible or unfunnily terrible). Everyone else is giving you strong thoughts but I just think this was not very good. I still think Ye was his peak (ah, summer of 2018, how I miss thee). 108 minutes is ridiculous, and I listened to it TWICE, but it was still far less excruciating than Jesus Is King.

Best Track: You're going to end up listening to this, or you can find a recommended peak cut from someone else.
Rating: 5/10

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.
rayword45 is offline   Reply With Quote