View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 10:48 PM   #1763
blindreper1179
Vice President Of TGB
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to blindreper1179 Send a message via Skype™ to blindreper1179
Default Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precarious View Post
This is why I voted you. You're not reading the thread. There was like a page of comments on the same thing you're talking about from DBP and Sun.

Then, when you posted about it, I explicitly stated that it had already been discussed, at considerable length, and yet you doubled down on it, despite the fact that you then did the same thing I did. Even after I explained what happened, and someone else called it embarrassing, you had no idea what was going on. It's not just my "novels," it was discussed at length by multiple people.

You're not reading the thread.

YOU ARE NOT READING MY POSTS. ANYTHING RELATED TO THE DUMB TELL WAS POSTED AFTER THE DUMB TELL WHICH I DID NOT READ BECAUSE I IMMEDIATELY QUOTED YOUR POST AND CALLED IT OUT.

I doubled down on the comment because who checks the wiki page when all the info is on the OPENING POST. It is very accessible, i don't see an issue with it. Your novel post it all at once gimmick is wolfy. I agree with dbp with it being pre meditated. You're in real time posting it's just focusing me making you look bad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celirra View Post
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now