View Single Post
Old 12-16-2022, 02:42 PM   #9
EppuJoloZ
Resident Goat
Event Staff
Event StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFRMas 2022 Token Giveaway!

Why did I join FFR and what makes you stick around?

Already being familiar of StepMania and other rhythm games, I wanted to find a way to play those online, at school. Found out about FFR, tried it, it worked well, decided to make an account, and played a lot of it. What makes me stick around is the community, the events, and the feeling of wanting to improve in the game!

What is the story behind your username?

Eppu is a nickname I have had since I was little, and the JoloZ just came out of nowhere. The first form of this nickname was "EppuJolo" in Geometry Dash. Then I changed it to "EppuZ", and during summer 2015, I just decided to combine them both and thus, EppuJoloZ was born.

Who from FFR makes a significant impact on your involvement in the community and why?

I can't really say just one person, but definitely the people I met and became friends with during OT15. Because of this tourney, I started playing again and became very active in the community aswell! So without all that, I probably wouldn't be here writing this forum post. Thanks to you all <3

What kind of feature would you want the most in FFR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusHawkins View Post
Hmm......maybe an organized list of previous Events (Official Tourneys, User Tourneys, Other Events) that users have participated in that I can see, sort of like an automated FFR Resume.
I like the idea of this one, and I too would love to see something like this! Thanks, Marcus lol
Originally Posted by rayword45 View Post
finland doesnt exist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinglesberry View Post
I take your Dance Praise and raise it a Guitar Praise

Last edited by EppuJoloZ; 12-16-2022 at 03:21 PM..
EppuJoloZ is online now   Reply With Quote