View Single Post
Old 04-5-2021, 01:58 AM   #486
bugkid666
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I'm just heavily failing to relate in any way to his Day 0. I'm not saying I always know how he plays, but here I can't even fathom what he's thinking at all. I feel like I've been generally mindmelding with FFA this game and I just feel like something's off with how Sunfan approach the game if he wanted to solve things as town. It's like he kept his reads the entire day and eventually went like "oh, I'm not voting X,Y,Z this phase" and then jumped on the FG wagon.

If I had to compare Sunfan to Roundbox by example who also voted FG, I'd say that Roundbox has been trying to investigate information while Sunfan felt like he was shifting gears between not doing much and doing something more meaningful. I tend to associate the latter with wolfy play while the former feels more like a slow town play trying to put the game together. The annoying part is that I feel like he can do both types as both alignment.

If he's town here, I feel like he overly internalized too much the game in a context where people need to share more about the how/why of what's going on. It's more logical for me to conclude he simply rolled wolf and wanted to take it easy by doing the minimal amount of work.
this is swaying me more towards voting sunfan. also lewdy's consistent asking "why _" got me thinking he's trying to give less information and force people to instead give out their info first which has me more sus than before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
dude your list was as substantial as a corporate public apology
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
IM ON RED LOBSTER PUBLIC WIFI

they/them