View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 02:47 PM   #1
RuGuru
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to RuGuru Send a message via MSN to RuGuru Send a message via Skype™ to RuGuru
Default Who inspired you in FFR?

A lot of people came to FFR for self-interest, inspiration, or was either asked to come and play. If you were actually inspired by someone who is better than you, who was it? And why?

I couldn't exactly pick just one person so I just decided to write a few people's names down.
1. GG_Guru - very nice person, and gave me the idea to get into Stepmania. Then I converted over to FFR.
2. One Winged Angel - Good jeebus, his keytaps are amazing. It's like watching a song play with the "Assist" feature in SM. He answered every question I had regarding to keyboards and plus makes the funniest FFR videos I've ever seen.
3. Dossar - can break down any song like no other. A lot of people may dislike him, but I see him as a major attribution to this community.
4. irroniic - optimistic and always helped me get that push in FFR I was looking for. His attitude towards FFR is great and that's what I love him about him the most.

So how about you? I'm ecstatic to see what other people have to say.
RuGuru is offline   Reply With Quote