View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 05:27 PM   #49
iceefudgesickle
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Icee's First Ever ULTIMATE Division Tourney

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPM_Ultima View Post
I'm sorry to say this Icee but I disagree with you not using Hardkore atomic and Club. Those 2 files are synced perfectly and add some difficulty to the higher divisions.

I do agree that you decided to not use revo, crowdpleaser, aim anthem as they are not stepped right. (revo is off and crowdpleaser's trill is not right either)
The two files are synced perfectly - that isn't the issue. Whether or not you can do well on Club is entirely (and I mean ENTIRELY) dependent upon whether you can execute jacks well or not, and Hardkore Atomic is for the most part the same way (though you need to still be very good at other stuff because it isn't just jacks). I want to pick more well-rounded songs.

There are plenty of incredibly challenging songs that require more than just jack skill that I can throw at the Legend division. For instance, Solar Eclipse, Integraation, Ketzarku Mozgarlom, Holy Orders, Little God Channel, One Minute Waltz (don't worry I'm not going to pick it), Grand Galop Chromatique, just to name ones I can think of off the top of my head. That's more than enough for one tournament.