View Single Post
Old 05-13-2018, 02:47 PM   #921
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
speaking of ffa's leans being weird, his clearing of xel was also a suspicious read he had to me (he said it was for xel's one-liners), but i dunno if he would do the exact same thing with both his partners. there's a reads list he gives where he goes over both of these things iirc
There is the reads list where he has a lot more townreads than scum ones, so I don't think it is weird for him to like both of his partners. I kind of wonder if he accidentally said you were scummy because he knows you are. I am more suspicious of that and of the "town" for xel, which as you said was pretty random. Notably, later on ffa says his only real scumreads were Cel and olimar, so I think that is a good sign for Cel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
"I'm a dastardly wolf and I will be much less suspicious if I say I have TWO town reads rather than just one! Mwahahaha!"

yeah no
To me this sounds like something flashflash really believed. Plus I think it is more risky in a game with a serial killer to stake your pride/life/etc. on somebody being town, if you know they are not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
what are your thoughts on a team of funny/raeko/celery

too soon?
I think it is more likely he would only say one mafia here than both, so that is also good for Cel. And it is kind of a sign that flash flash wasn't thinking of his reads on Xel & raeko in the same way, because he clearly claimed to feel more strongly about the Xel one.