Old 07-21-2018, 05:09 PM   #6557
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikyi View Post
is it not extremely weak? you came in this day phase being like "hehehe voting for precarious and putting him closer to lynch hehe unvote heheheuheuh" and it feels disingenuous.

yes it's sheer luck that we hit manti, however you're not addressing the sudden movement onto him, nor the fact that literally every wagon from d0 was a town wagon. manti for all intents and purposes counts as a town wagon, because there would have not been any prior knowledge of "i know too much" revolving around that

i believe there's an agenda that follows from the votes on manti because he was nowhere near death at that point
Okay, what in particular do you want me to address about the wagon movement. The people involved? How it was lead my charu and I? The fact that funny, dbp, (i think mml) all wanted manti alive? Do you think someone else outside charu and I started it? Are you saying that every wolf talked about stacking votes on him? What do you mean? Look, I get it man you feel like it's suspicious but I really feel like you are tunneling here more then how cel plays normally and thats dangerous sauce.