View Single Post
Old 05-5-2021, 04:59 PM   #356
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Default Re: TWGTurbo 32: The TWG Train Rolls All Night Long GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
Subaru wasn't there, and it is interesting because Xel had another option to self-pres onto Subaru. Xel had more limited time than others to actually assess things. If Subaru is town, then it makes little difference to Xel who to self-pres on, and for all I know he went on me for style points because I literally never get hanged. Lol. (Or more likely, because more people were talking about me at the time?)
Star brings this up which is a very good point, and it follows a vote analysis post, so it seems like she is presenting true problem solving. This is the same post where she votes for me which while incorrect, has decent logic behind it. On the other hand, it is the safe/easy play for today

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
Hey good morning. Can I just say, every time I think about end of day yesterday, I cannot stop laughing? I do not think I have ever hanged a wolf I was not even wolf reading before. sun fan, even though you changed your vote, I do not forgive you for almost getting me killed with 8 minutes left at the end of the day. You are on my personal shitlist. Hahah.
This post seems a bit weird. It almost seems like she is trying to make an excuse as to why she never sussed Xel on D1, or something? Idk just kinda weird post

Gonna have to come back to Star and see how I feel after looking at Subs and Freezi