View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 02:54 PM   #356
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: jTWG LXXXIV: 8 New Players and Raeko Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanzath View Post
- is there any reason my reads don't sit particularly well? Or is it all just gut?
v
v
v

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
The thing about lynching inactives though is that you don't get as much information for later in the game, and it's also just a pretty big gamble since you don't have much evidence.

It's also usually pretty easy to get momentum going for lynching inactives, so wolves like to use them for mislynches.

Generally I don't really like lynching inactive players at the beginning unless there is some other reason that stacks on. As it gets further on in the game you might have to start going after them, it just doesn't give enough information this early
v
v
v

Quote:
I'd also say Antori's out of the question, since shadowgod voted him before you

my current feeling, from most wolf to least, is dragon > yoshi > raeko
Quote:
big post but

I feel like the interaction between shadowgod and antori feels kinda manufactured? Like, if they're together in wolfchat, they could have come up with that entire sequence beforehand in an attempt to say "hey let's interact together to draw away suspicion". Idk, it feels fake to me.

Anyone else see it?
specifically this type of approach of trying to solve the game tbh. It has a lot more wolf-hunting than town-finding considering a wolf just died, and a lot of it is towards the hefty amount of inactives.

- Tosh 2014

gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote