View Single Post
Old 04-3-2019, 01:54 PM   #361
Pozzai
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXXIV: Sunnyvale's Finest Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Also, in terms of wagonomics.

I believe everyone that decided not to vote goldstinger AT THE END looks pretty good. If my scenario is true, then that would mean the rest of the scum would be on board to get an easy lynch if possible. Or if not an easy lynch, they wouldn't put any effort in defending him.

...But I guess maybe they would? Protecting a likely cop can earn them juicy town points...

...Think I'm going a tad bit deep. Just getting my thoughts out I guess for the public.
I don't think you can overly read too much into what we now know are 3 townwagons scum can do whatever fits best into their narrative because no matter what they have no risks.

I've been looking more at the stuff before DaBackpack's wagon started, but I think the wagons there were too small to accurately get something from.

We had a 3-3 split between Raeko and you before ShadoWolfe unvoted and it later turned into triple wagons with 2 votes each before again setting off on first DaBackpack, then Golden and Zenith.

I think there's a fair chance(well duh because of numbers now as well) that at least one of the three early wagons is on a wolfe.

I read the votes on Raeko and on Shadow(because myself) townier than the votes on you who were all in my sleb, but I also read Raeko town and have a hard time justifying the shadowvoters being town when there's only two, one of them being myself that voted in the hopes to get some kind of wagon dynamics rolling.

What do you think of the people voting on you while at the 3-3 split? What do you think of Raeko?