View Single Post
Old 09-10-2021, 10:10 AM   #14
Mahou
魔法少女
FFR Veteran

Default Re: 2021 is ending soon

I don't write or talk much in this community. People probably don't really remember me too much but my life has pretty much taken a complete 180 for the best.

How has your year been?

2021 has been more a grinder and I love it. There have been some obstacles but so far it has been a very successful year.

Have you achieved the goals you set for yourself?

I pretty much slaughtered every goal that I had this year and am currently trying to create new ones as I go. This year, I quit my 9-5 job to pursue my career in online entrepreneurship. I currently run my own ecommerce business while supporting my business partner and continue to scale to other platforms that many consumers shop on. It was scary at first, but I managed to double my income. My prediction is for it to increase even more over time as I continue to scale at the rate I am going. I bought my first house last year and was recently engaged a couple months ago as well. As for my body, I have put on like maybe 5 lbs at most but I pretty much stayed in shape.

The last couple of years pretty much was nothing but me evolving as a person.

Have you improved as a person?

That depends. Sometimes I think I have improved but of course I'm not perfect; however, I think I have finally taken my unhealthy obsession with video games in my early twenties and transferred that into something that will help me build a better future for myself and children.

If there was one thing I could improve myself upon, it would probably be maintaining relationships with family and try to talk to my parents more.

Are you ready for the coming future?

Of course.
AND watch anime.

Last edited by Mahou; 09-10-2021 at 10:13 AM..
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote