View Single Post
Old 04-15-2016, 02:59 PM   #59
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: New TWG Rules Proposal & Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
By constructive posts I think you mean contentful? I think that this also falls under mod discretion.

A rule about language and fellow player treatment is probably necessary, that's a good point.

The reasoning for bans being public is because its the way its always been and its a good tradition. Trying to keep everything public rather than behind the scenes is the way to go, I think.
I did mean contentful, but I guess more what I'm after is that the rules never get added after the voting stage, and maybe the rules of game voting might need to be included so the rulebook is a bit more complete and encompasses everything?

I mean sure, I'm all for hosts choosing the rules for their games. However, I do think once the game has been voted for you should be shit out of luck on changing / adding rules.

Sorry if I seem a bit clingy to this.

Anyways on the ban thing: I agree aside from the tradition standpoint.

It's great. It really is. You don't have to wait till the time's up to know the reason, you can defend yourself if you feel you should, and if others have a disagreement they can voice it. It just makes more sense.

Also damn dbp on sk claims and stuff.

Last edited by XelNya; 04-15-2016 at 03:01 PM..
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote