Somewhere, but not here
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 190: Written in Blood and Betrayal - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
Why are all reads here leans at best

Rephrase your storn read for me pls I'm a dumdum

Can you grab some interactions that you thought looked good for raeko?

What of backpack' s eod content pinged you most?

Why does storn have a wolf lean yet funnygurl with a similar play pattern yesterday got a null lean?
The Storn read is a spicy take from him that I'm taking VERY literally. So what I mean by this is that Storn said if Riot= wolf Charu must = wolf. With the information we have now, we can all see that as an inconsistency from what the facts have shown us.

The main thing I'll say about Raeko is her defense from your accusation. It looked pretty good to me in terms of interaction. She wanted you to give her more input. She wanted more information that only you could have provided because it was YOUR accusation if you feel me "Liking a list that was bad = Let's lynch her" seemed to be your main reason for a lynch I believe? You even doubled down and offered a fucking Chinese Fire Drill on her when Riot was basically dead in the water and some of you guys thought he was wolfing. She asked Kappa questions, questions that he (Kappa) had no answer for. One that stands out is asking Kappa why he wouldn't vote for people he thought felt weird (or something to that effect) I believe she also got into a near spat with DBP near EOD when she voted him, to which I felt was weird.

As for DBP stuff I'd need to get on my laptop and I'm falling asleep right now

Funnygurl just kinda... fell off the map and didn't seem as weird to me

Also most people are SLIGHT leans because we're so early into the game, new information can be provided, new facts come to light and reads are set to change based on those top factors. I would rather not set someone in concrete at this point in time because to me it's too early for anything of that scale
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you