View Single Post
Old 12-8-2019, 09:42 PM   #364
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo XXIIIIIIII 10 AM/10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
I see this as a game that is difficult for town to win, for various reasons, including the setup and that this group overall seems to have a good skillset for wolfing. I've also been in thread all day counting down as the sand hourglass of the day falls and hardly anything is happening. So while others are like "it's page 2 and everything is memes, stop trying to act like it's anything but," I'm looking at the fact that one third of the day is gone already and I want to create information that we need to make choices. I know people have mixed feelings toward me for trying to force info at an unnatural pace, and I know I would probably have more fun playing if I approached it more like you guys do. I'm just not sure I know how. It's part of why I prefer to replace in though, because people are usually happier to see a slot that has been empty dive in, than somebody from the get go.
Now this I can legitimately relate to. +5 towniness to star

@star Since we're being frank, I can't possibly live up to your expectations of the quality of my analysis because this is D0 and I miss more than I hit D0, so I've learned to kinda just let it be and hope I don't end up being the donkey in this phases game of pin the tail on the donkey. Which was also really my biggest issue with you this phase cause it seemed like forcing people to take baseless nonsense seriously

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!