Thread: France
View Single Post
Old 11-2-2020, 09:20 AM   #15
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie
Default Re: France

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynam0 View Post
a significant portion of the Islamic faith is morally fucked up but y'all would rather stick your heads in the sand whether it's out of fear (wonder why) or because you don't think it's your problem. Well it might be some day sooner than you think, hence why I wanted to discuss this in the first place. Conflicts like these could be the precursor to something bigger and I think it's worth keeping an eye on.
All abrahamic religions are morally evil and fucked up, I promise it's not just Islam. Think about baptists down south marrying off their 14 year old daughters. There are extremists of all types. Then there is my neighbour who is muslim and currently has 4 foster kids, of like 50 she's had over the years. She's done way more for Canadian society than 99% of people

For us specifically Dynamo, we live in a place where we have publicly funded Catholic schools. I went to one. That is a way bigger of a problem to me and bigger threat to my well being than random islamic extremists. There's literal religious indoctrination being provincially funded

I agree with you in that I think Islam is a net negative to society but I feel the same way about all religions. and honestly Catholics have a lot more influence on me personally so I'd rather talk about that

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
mellonxcollie is offline   Reply With Quote