Old 11-2-2020, 08:20 AM   #12
Dynam0
The Dominator
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: France

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
did i say something lmao

y'all realize how offensive drawing prophet muhammad-- who first of all shouldn't be drawn in the first place-- NAKED is? like... dude, muslims were ENRAGED. in islam it's very important not to draw or take pictures of important figures so that they're not idolized

edit: or... i guess ridiculed too

i ain't supporting anyone dying over anything though. i know charlie hebdo was attacked for the comics
That's the entire point of the "wat" remark though...there's a huge difference between being mad / pushing for censorship and straight up murdering someone because "you drew offense to my religion"

Choof's post is accurate and I should have expected this topic to be a non-starter. That said, most of you must understand that a significant portion of the Islamic faith is morally fucked up but y'all would rather stick your heads in the sand whether it's out of fear (wonder why) or because you don't think it's your problem. Well it might be some day sooner than you think, hence why I wanted to discuss this in the first place. Conflicts like these could be the precursor to something bigger and I think it's worth keeping an eye on.
Dynam0 is offline   Reply With Quote