View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 06:34 PM   #37
SaguchiTheCat
FFR Player

Default Re: Another awesome fantasy MMO is launched

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAAW View Post
I (at the least) don't hate animals. And yes, environmentalists are much much better than the PETA; the PETA is just ****ing crazy. But, back on topic; I can see you're trying to make a point, here. However, you're thinking completely off the right track; none of us hate animals. Lots of us own pets, care for them, etc; and, also, you do have to think about America in general, not just the care for animals. You have to consider how America would exist with a new law, and passing a new law can be very tedious, especially since there's alot to consider. And, Squeek is still right on alot of things; logging industries nowadays maintain forests for wood. As in, after they chop down trees, they plant some more, rinse, and repeat. And, also, you can't protect EVERY endangered species out there; you can only have so much money, and invest so much into protecting endangered species. And, once again, protecting endangered species usually means cutting off land. And, once again, I think just preserving the rainforests and such is doing good enough.

We may not be environmentalists, but we don't consider animals a non-existent species. However, you can't always prevent hunters from hunting, poachers from poaching, and etc.; there ARE bad people out there, you know. No offense, but I think you're being ignorant of what we're trying to say, and interpreting it as something completely off of what we're trying to converse as our input. Truthfully, I don't see what the huge argument is about; didn't this all start off just because most of us disliked Earth Eternal? In my honest opinion, I think that's a stupid reason to get all riled over; people are going to play what they want, and say what they want. Freedom of speech, dude. But, you're entitled to your opinion; however, you can't make everyone stick to what you think is right. It's just impossible.

PS: Renewable sources basically means it can be reused. Recycled. Made into something completely different. And that alone has already helped the environment out a little. Conserving water is also helping the environment; so, don't tell us that we hate animals, or don't care about the environment. But, once again, you're entitled to your opinion. All I can do is say what I feel in regards to what you say. That, in words, is using freedom of speech. So, that's all I got to say about that.
You do have a point. And for that, I like you. Sorry for blowing up like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek View Post
Simple question: Are animals more important than humans?

You talk of saving animals, and that makes you feel like you are doing something important. Why not try to save people? Thousands of people die every day from disease, famine, poverty, etc.

There are hundreds of billions of animals on this planet. You cannot save them all from starving mouths.

I'm not saying to nuke the goddamn planet. Stop blowing everything way out of proportion to try to justify your insanity. I'm saying people are more important than animals. We're the priority. But I'm glad you'd rather save a single cuddly wittle critter than to care about starving children in Africa. That means I can place you with the environmentalist idiots like PETA and ignore you.

You, however, are still a humafag. I personally think animals are equally important. Just because there is starving humans all over the world doesn't mean we should COMPLETELY not care about other things. Actually, ... ... no, forget it. You would never understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokzic View Post
yeah those "humafags" sure do blow up and make a "spectical" of themselves

ps humans are more important than animals because animals are dumb and humans can rationalize
You are also a humafag. Listen. I am not like other furries. I'm one of a kind. Other furries would handle this situation better than me. And animals shouldn't be out of the picture just because they are "dumb." Infact, some animals are smarter than the dumbest non retarded human. Animals have emotions too. You think humans are the only ones who have fealings? That's just plain fail.

Currently making DDR Gameboy stepfiles. So far I have made:
Butterfly 8-bit.

Last edited by SaguchiTheCat; 03-12-2009 at 06:38 PM..
SaguchiTheCat is offline   Reply With Quote