View Single Post
Old 08-1-2021, 09:44 PM   #3612
mcdaddio
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
There is plenty of things to comment on in thread that doesn't require Cel posting logs.

-implications of the flip
-my stated plan of only lynching between Xiz, Cel, Kappa and Raeko
-xiz and my interactions
-cel and my inteteractions
-Kappa and my interactions
-who you might have talked to in the night
-any greater reads you have/how they've changed since night phase
-thoughts on how game 2 is being handled
-thoughts on DBP's alighment now that we still have 3 night kills
-should Game 2 still flip Ben

Waiting for Cel before even voting does not come off as pure intentions
yeah, I feel like we are all very set in our ways about who we are thinking of. one of the people on my scum list is on there (xiz) so i have no objections to your list or your logic behind it. the only major change on my reads list is cel (for obvious reasons) and seeing as the log post was literally all there was (i also thought it was a snippet), but worries are only growing worse. that being said, plop and I seem to have the same thoughts on the matter:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
I prefer lynching xiz over cel, but I'd still prefer tforce over both (I know, I know...)
given that the lower bracket of my main thread reads list hasnt changed, I want xiz and force gone and checked before I think about cel. His actions this last day are...worrying, but my mind is more firmly made up that something is going on with these 2.

at the time of writing this, all votes are centered around people whose flips would contextualize many people's positions and roles in this game, so who am i to argue with the dead? I already stated who i thought they should eliminate at the top of the day and my reasoning behind it so....

on the matter of dbp, i cant see any reason for him to lie about his role, especially after 3 people died during the night after his own demise. if he was lying before the night's end, then i feel like he would have just fessed up. i think its likely that either it was passed down somehow or another sk/vigi/miscellaneous night kill role was handed out. as stated by dbp i believe, the former scenario begs the question of how anyone but the sk wins if it is always passed to one of the living, which then illicits a concern surrounding how any of the win conditions work in this game.