View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 10:02 PM   #6
PixlSM
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite Keysmasher

Default Re: (Reborn!!) The Piano Minipack of Elegance 2 [NEED GFX]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioNintendo View Post
* There's a lot of copy/pasted sections. Considering the song is only 1:28, you should be able to add some slight variations between similar sections
This would break PR in a lot of places
Quote:
* Some jumps should be single arrows (e.g. 10.61s, 25.303s, 28.61s..)
Fixed where applicable, however some of the mentioned jumps have a very significantly louder volume compared to the piano notes around it which imo justifies some of the jumps.
Quote:
* Watch out for pitch relevancy (e.g. 8.54s should not be the same arrow as above, but 75.368s should be the same note as 75.161s)
the 2 places you mentioned have similar issues, that PR can only go so far with 4 lanes, and I prefer to avoid "wrap around" PR if its only going to wrap for one note (which instead makes it look like I have totally wrong PR instead)
Quote:
* In your oni chart, 62.75s (the difficulty spike), your patterns are always the same even when different notes are heard (e.g. the notes at 62.75s vs. those at 64.40s). This really kills your climax.
Theres only 3 ways to make jumptrills ([12][34]/[13][24]/[14][23]) and since each type is assigned to a certain part of that melody relative to their own sections, theres not really anything I can do to change it up other than to arbitrarily randomize which parts of the melody get which type of jumptrill just because the melody went down on octave or w/e.
I'll be sending the fixed version of the file soon, thanks for feedback
PixlSM is offline   Reply With Quote