View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 10:54 PM   #976
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Unofficial Tournament 2018 Feat. RamenBox [Get2.5thPlace pastebin.com/tvm28W8

Also, I appreciate all the thanks and compliments everyone has been sending my way. At the same time, I can't run a tournament without people, so y'all are awesome for sticking around! With that said, I'm updated the dashboard to only include those that have submitted for every round. So if you're name is up there, you will receive a participation credit prize as a token of my appreciation. There's also the chance to win the Steam gift card as a participation prize; I'll write more about the gift cards some time tomorrow.

Anyways, I had a really fun time organizing this tournament and I'm glad to see that everyone else had a good time as well. For more of a good time, please keep your eyes peeled for my next tournament! The next tournament will be my third installment of a rates tournament so if that sounds like your cup of tea, please be sure to join when I get that tournament up and going

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing