View Single Post
Old 03-19-2016, 03:40 AM   #154
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CXLIX Infractions and general OOTC stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr View Post
Just checking in on you mofos. Would like to reiterate for Manti I'm not bothered by any ban but I am bother by nobody acknowledging baiting in this instance.
You cooperated with me the entire way.
You didn't report me.
You didn't try to stop me.
What you did to me is called "Honor Among Thieves".
You tried to stay on good terms with me and didn't question why it was happening.
I eventually couldn't tolerate both of us cheating and went rogue on you and reported.
I hoped this thread would help you come up with explanations as to why you were cheating "with me".
I didn't intend this thread to be a platform to point fingers at each others and being like "he's more wrong than me".
I did bait you to some extend in the sense that I'm a new player, approached you, asked things and it eventually evolved into this mess, but if I was really fully to blame, you should have reported me. You should have taken actions to help yourself.
You did nothing of that. Why? You really just don't care? That's like the part that I hoped you would explain. Your posts here so far just make yourself look bad as if you don't care anymore.
Quote:
Seriously tho my intentions were never negative or to cheat
fmpov:

You wanted to win.
You decided to cheat to increase your chances of winning.
Your intent was to win.
Your action was to cheat with me to win.

You tunneled on "wanting to win" over questioning if "cheating" was a reasonable mean for winning.

Your "intentions" were never negative or to cheat
That's correct.
but..
Your "actions" were both negative and directly cheating.

You see, you did the exact same stupid thing as me.
What we did also fits in the definition of wrong. Accept it. I have to as well.
I just did the first step, I reported us. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have done that.
I'm not expecting a "thank you", I'm just hoping you sit back and think at what happened a little and self-reflect from it in the future. I'll take care of myself. If I don't, they'll "take care" of me anyway.

Quote:
Haku will spill his beans and mess up another game
Feel free to laugh if it happens in the future. It will just prove that I failed to evolve as a person from before and after that ban length. I'm more upset at the fact that you don't seems to want to realize that you have the same problem as me.

Considering the rest of your post um.. I don't even want to comment on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
lol

rzr has officially been perma'd from ffr twg as of now as well
Well, rip..

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
Ben has been far too inactive in games he has signed up for. He almost always (but not always) has a negative impact on games by signing up for them and going inactive, forcing either a replacement, lynch or modkill on his slot. I think that this warrants a ban, as does Yoshl. 5 games is what I was thinking here.

Zenith replaced out in an awkward time for mostly emotional reasons (though he did cite irl reasons as well) and left his wolf team in an incredibly awkward position (which was recovered about as well as it possibly could've been, and still managed to have a clearly negative impact on the game). I think that this is probably the trickiest thing being addressed here, but I do think it warrants a ban because signing up for a game is essentially declaring that you're going to be able to put up with the emotional aspect of the game, which he was unable to do. I think that it is the most forgivable of the actions that took place, something like 2-3 games is what I was thinking here.
Have you tried to contact them directly about their own situation? I think that's a necessary step for deciding what to do about it.

You could ask:
"Why are they doing this"
"Do they intend to keep doing it"
"What would be a reasonable course of action so it doesn't happen again"

Based on what they answer, you can decide for the ban length.

Last edited by Hakulyte; 03-19-2016 at 09:51 AM.. Reason: I thought rzr could still post here.
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote