View Single Post
Old 07-23-2015, 10:14 PM   #80
Wafles
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Wafles
Default Re: Super Revival Pack 2015 released, download links inside!

Quote:
Originally Posted by intensez View Post
Lol this community is such a joke

Seriously it's just a huge funnel of blame. You can let other people organize your packs for you while you continue to blame them for the pack's inadequacies. I didn't have to spend all that fucking time playing your files, I could of went afk like a majority of packs do nowadays LOL stepping stones only got released because I got a hold of ji (which BTW stopped posting bc of arrogant people like you), put together that pack with what I could and who I could connect with, tried getting "up to date" sms from people, just to once again be told the pack isn't "notable" and get bashed for poor organization or somethkng retarded

If you want to believe that there's nothing wrong there that's k keep circle jerking with what you have left because eventually no one will give one shit whether or not there's a wafle file floating around because the OSU train will rain strong
Why are my files even part of this conversation? I submitted only one file to this pack.

But ferari you can't just come in here and say there haven't been any real packs since macgravel's VGMP thing and not expect some push back on that. By all means you can clarify what you meant by "real", but seriously, come on, you're not the only one who tried to put a pack together recently, and you're not the only one who managed to release one either.

Last edited by Wafles; 07-23-2015 at 10:15 PM..
Wafles is offline   Reply With Quote