View Single Post
Old 04-8-2012, 06:04 PM   #167
Mau5
FFR Player

Default Re: So I finally came clean to my parents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Ninja View Post
WARNING: Viewer discretion is advised

"- Homosexuality is a patterned lifestyle predisposed by termperament and child rearing. It is a sin because it goes against the nature of God. 1 Cor. 6:9 claims that homosexual offenders will not inherit the kingdom of God. Other sins are also included in a list of offenses. Traditionally, male homosexuals develop from creative temperaments being sensitive and intuitive paired with overly dominant mothers and weak or non-existent fathers. Just because there is a reason, doesn’t mean it is okay. It is a sin. All sin depends on the sinner recognizing the sin and choosing against it. To remain homosexual is a choice!"
Your teacher needs to quit. I'm with jake on this one, highly disappointed he is trying to claim this in a classroom even.

I'm not surprised at all that he "forgot" to mention this (verse 10 and 11).

9: Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind 10: nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11: And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

So basically, along with homosexuals, your teacher also basically says people who have ever lied, drunkards, people who have been greedy, or stolen (etc) all are going to hell.
Show your teacher verse 11 where it says the Christian god's son died to justify all of this so that you and I may go to heaven regardless of sin.

Oh yeah and verse 9, saying "effeminate" is NOT enough to claim that homosexuality is a sin.
I hate when people try and claim 1 cor 6: 9 is enough to say homosexuality is a sin. Your teacher needs to be removed from public teaching at the least if that's the instance in any other area of what he teaches haha because that is too majorly opinionated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
It's great to see how the internet works, it's mask of anonymity bringing out the worst in people.
Mau5 is offline   Reply With Quote