View Single Post
Old 06-1-2016, 04:02 AM   #16
Arntonach
Owlbears Rock!

Default Re: Stepping Stones of StepMania 3 Released!

I'll get to judging this pack, especially since my MA is now existent and I could use these files. Sorry about 45 Rotations though. :<

EDIT: Otherwise noted, I played the hardest chart.

4 Walls - Had to play this with the background off cause it kept moving asdafasd. For the chart, the holds felt awkward and the last section was copy/pasted from earlier, leaving it to a disappointing ending. It did feel like a more energetic version of Near Dark, which is quite a plus.

A Baptist Church In Georgia - There were a few parts that stuck out as a bit much, but the chart was pretty good. Got a SDG on sightread, so yay.

Butterfly Joe - Really nice chart. The jacks threw me off a bit, though.

Byzantium - lol Motoi Sakuraba does the Dream Theatre thing. Pretty fun, even if the 16th jumpjacks were a bit too shocking for a sightread.

Cafe Terrace Polka - Yeah, this ain't gonna happen. Mines that close to the notes means it feels like a shitty ITG Survival course.

Carry The Blessed Home - Feels like Stupid Hoe, but it's slower and there's less going on. I quit out cause I was too bored. Sorry. :<

Chicken Head - You are just not consistent with those minijacks and it drove me effing crazy. Removing them completely would vastly improve the cart considerably.

Cyllage City - Nice chart, pity it feels like you gave up before the climax.

Glitch Nerds - Certainly unexpected, but it did feel like it was missing something.

Gokusaishiki (Expert) - Kinda feels weird to have the hardest segment at the beginning. The rest was fine.

Highscore - Liked how you kept keeping it fresh while still keeping the jacks consistent.

Hiroari Shoots a Strange Bird - Till When - I don't know, I just wasn't feeling it.

Hua Sui Yue (Hard) - Pretty interesting. Didn't feel like it was too long and was engaging for it's entirety. Not touching Edit cause that just feels like a nightmare.

Kyuusei Argyoi - Kinda torn. On one hand it plays well, but on the other it feels too simple. Gah, I don't know.

Little Too Close - My god I wasn't expecting that. That was a whole lot more interesting that I thought it was going to be.

Logic Agent - Good solid fun.

Mega V (Volt) - Was okay. Those 12ths don't feel right though.

My Friend Mudkip - Pretty good challenge, but damn did that drag on.

Nannou - Pretty neat, but in the first half there was too many left notes. Kinda felt like a shitty solo file.

Nibelung Valesti (Expert) - Nothing really grabbed me in the chart. Sorry.

Onna Kotoba no Soushitsu - Very cool, and thank you for showing some restraint during that minijack section.

OppIrish (Expert) - Those gimmick pissed me off, but on CMOD the chart's pretty fun.

Panda - Nice roll usage, but you probably should be consistent in their usage. Also, nice radio intro.

Pistolero - Dear god cut the damn song down text time.

still not done

Last edited by Arntonach; 06-2-2016 at 04:28 PM..
Arntonach is offline   Reply With Quote