View Single Post
Old 06-18-2022, 11:27 AM   #1
ToonE156
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite Keysmasher

Default What's your most anticipated game of 2022/2023?

We are now in the direct middle of 2022 and there are still tons of games to look for in the horizon. With E3 being canceled but Summer Game Fest and other events taking its place, there's been A TON of games that got annoyed in these events. What a perfect time to make this thread. I'll go first

1: Sonic Frontiers: I've been waiting for this game since Sonic Forces disappointed me back in 2017

2: COD Modern Warfare 2 (2022): I recently got back into MW 2019 and man... the game is just amazing. I hope they can improve on everything from MW 2019 while also adding new and welcome features

3: Resident Evil 4 Remake: RE4 on Wii has always been a game I've wanted to play, I hope this remake can retain what made the original so special

4: Hollow Knight Silksong: Hollow Knight is a game that has been in my backlog since I got it on Ps Plus a year or so ago. Knowing the types of games I like and the overall critical reception of Hollow Knight, I know that it will be one of my favorites

5: ULTRAKILL and Neon White on PS5: Both are games that I've been wanting to play on my preferred modern gaming platform since they came out

What are your most anticipated games of 2022/2023/2024?
If accuracy is not your middle name, my balls smell like lavender and honey.

ToonE156 is offline   Reply With Quote