eff it I'm just gonna wing things for now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Hello there! I don't think I've ever seen you before

Have you played with us recently?
I was Yuka in the Aminal Crossing game

I also played in the subsequent C9+ but replaced out of that one

-----------

seems like in the middle of my P3 (81-120) is when things actually start picking up and meta starts seeding some reads – it's a shame I know basically none of it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
i think barring some major revelation im going to slank lynch and call it good
What is this, exactly?

-----------

Good thing i accidentally clicked through to TWGma's profile, because otherwise I would've never known who "T-Force" was o_o

nice to see FreezinIce answered my question though

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
its actually kinda surprising (and nice) that at the very least, every player has checked in this phase.

Haku and shadow both seem to have internal monologues that sounds a lot like my current inner monologue in that theres like nothing going on still, but we still need to move in a direction. Im comfortable giving some town points in that regard where haku/shado is at least trying some stuff, although it definitely feels like trying to extract meaning from things that dont actually mean much.

gut wolf vibes from tforce but i dont think i ever dont get those vibes lmao

REally like this post, it seems to come from a town mindset of trying to see who's actually digging into stuff and recognizing common ground on that front. I remember there was this big debate over people incorporating "too much town-hunting", back on one of the last iterations of the dearly departed home site, but it turned out to be both useful and pretty hard for wolves to fake, since they know who they can trust already and don't want to narrow their path to victory if possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
damn
whoever it is, if it doesn't work, after a certain point, don't try to make it work
just take signs for what they are

I don't know you and this was an offhanded comment and maybe my words are unwelcome but I feel like saying them

Lol, no problem, friend – I do really need to be more mindful and I do have some really unhealthy & time-eating habits I need to break, particularly wrt social media. It's partially why I tried to come back to TWG, because it takes me back to times before those were big issues for me, but that has it's own caveats

-----------

So my last game, I got hints that there might have been a bit of culture clash with the way I played the first Day, and the discussion after my last post (210+) basically confirms it, so to answer Hakulyte's very respresentative question:

Roles were always at least something of a priority in my heyday. I come from a tradition that allowed outside communication and mostly did Night Starts, but there were also a few Day start games, but for the most part the first stages of any game proceeded in a similar fashion. There was always a discussion of the roles and/or special mechanics, and some back-and-forth about the possible effects and strategic considerations; unless, of course, it was a mystery game with such factors totally hidden, or a game with no roles that had a positive influence on the town's decision-making at large (e.g a game that had only Guardians as Blues, with no specific information on protections given). It was almost seen as the town's duty to have some discussion about this to get things going, and that held for most of the community's existence, although there was a vocal section who began to push against it in later years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I think we will actually have Ulle content because of this extension.

you sure will

----------------------

ugh, I had an internet hiccup and lost the terminal portion to this post

prithee not begrudge me two-and-a-half more pages?

because I need to take a cue from Adam Mansbach, and go the fuck to sleep