View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 11:22 PM   #2
i love you
Live a wonderful life~
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Almost There (12 or 13)

Not sure if 13's are defined yet on FFR but I will go on ahead and post my thoughts on it since no one else did. This file is a tough one to consider because there is only one section in this file that would be considered a "13" in my opinion, the 150BPM 32nds with the trills in them. The rest of the file overall varies between a MID FMO to a HIGH FMO however it is easy to mess up some of those sections like those awkward jump transitions, those 24th polyrhythm bursts, and some of those dense jumpstream/mini-jack patterns.

Executing a file like this as a whole is ridiculously difficult and requires some luck and speed nailing that long 32nd section and not messing up the other sections of the file. A file like this should really be considered a low "13" in my book. I think that stuff like RATO are at a much higher level then a 13 because it requires a lot more pattern flexibility and it has a lot of various places where you might have to sacrifice some boos/goods just to combo a few sections. I should also mention that it could easily cause a lot of random splitting and rage LOL. DP, on the other hand, i think should be fine as a "high 13" instead of just a "13". I am sure I am missing a few more files.

In conclusion, I'd say a low 13 for Almost There.