Old 05-16-2014, 06:32 PM   #1388
Untimely Friction
D6 Challeneged
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: League of Legends [v2]

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.B.D.D View Post
i ahve not touched league cause of school but i heard game is kinda shite now
The game's exactly as it was, more aggro to be fair since s2 when I started but I blame reddit. If you're not playing could you stop making such low quality posts here? Thanks.

On topic to my quote though, I've mained caitlyn across over 1000 games, and through s3 moreso into later season 4 I've been finding bot gayer and gayer, braums a struggle unless I get him but I've finally been nudged to try new shit as a result of AIDS AS MOTHERFUCKERING FUCK BOT LANE, as well team play has become much more of a necessity even in soloqueue making the game a much more "appropriate" (if you will) representation of the original goals (Teamwork, 5v5 for fucks sake, as cait I love solo carries but it shouldn't be the be all end all of the game as it WAS in ranked) experience. I'm enjoying the game more and more still and getting better and better still. So I'd say the games solid unless you're a non pro mid-low diamond who's wasting their fucking life playing this to attain something rather than for the fun it's supposed to be, which it is in my opinion in normals from bronze-plat skill levels.

Seriously though L.B.D.D tone up dat post quality pleeeeeeeeeeeeease. I went ham for this response and I wouldnt mind if you contributed with something worth a damn once in a while
Untimely Friction is offline   Reply With Quote