View Single Post
Old 07-24-2018, 06:07 PM   #4
Magiante
FFR Player

Default Re: Does anyone here meal prep?

Quote:
Originally Posted by who_cares973 View Post
I meal prep my lunches during the week and plan out dinners a day in advance. It makes it easier to not eat out during lunch at work while still affording me the freedom of making something for dinner that you can't really cook ahead of time. It also adds a lot of variety. I don't get bored with it because even though I have the same thing for breakfast and lunch all week being able to make something else for dinner keeps things from being dull.

I stick with mixed veggies, chicken and beef for lunches and add fish, salads, and (fancy) sandwiches to the mix for dinner. I'm not big on soups and stews but I'm sure you could add that to meal prep sundays.
I haven't made a stew yet, too lazy to buy beef and do slow cooker stuff lol. I do love my chicken soup when it comes fall/winter time though. I have to have a variety between my meals though - can't have the same thing twice in one day. I guess that's the only thing I'm picky on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
used to but not so much anymore.

Everything pretty much is calories in vs calories out. If you want to lose weight, be in a caloric deficit of 300 to 500. If you want to gain weight, go in a surplus of 300 to 500. I’m no expert, but I pretty much can eye everything I put in my body and not fuck it up.
Nice! Yeah I'm just trying to maintain right now and the path I'm going right now is bad. Too much snacking! I'm hoping the meal prep will keep me in check.
Magiante is offline   Reply With Quote