View Single Post
Old 12-20-2021, 06:44 PM   #864
T-Force
Your world ends with you
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWGTurbo 33: Requiem to a Moody Goddess - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Let's fucking hope I don't die in the night, because if I'm dead, this thread might be capsized
Lol. Well I hope we kept it afloat well enough for you, Shadow.

Both Raeko and bug voted WV at some point during D0 as well, although Shadow hated it.

Going through iso's, neither Subaru nor Shadow posted any reads of any kind while they were alive, so that's cool... NOT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I genuinely don't care about how I appear to others.

I'm single track minded into trying to either understand or make others understand how leans are supposed to be.

If people don't post about reads, they're not playing TWG, they're playing lottery.

My leans after thinking out loud and making everyone feel weird (because I literally paired everyone else in the thread) made me conclude that Roundbox/T-Force was the place to look at.

It also made me conclude that Kappa and T-Force were still in the gray zone because I can't decide where you're at.

I'm also assuming the whole WV/Raeko stuff is T/T because it feels too dumb to be theater.

I'm also clearing bugkid by association, but honestly I just have nothing that makes sense against them and it's probably because that's how it is.
Finally someone who left something resembling reads.

Honestly, the reads seem decent outside of us in F3. I don't agree with Roundbox and I being the focus as I know I'm town, and I feel box is the likelier town after the kappa focus at EoD last day, but still. It's enough to make me think.

Raeko didn't leave a whole lot either, but she did have some nagging suspicions on roundbox at the end there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
roundbox is also the biggest question mark in my mind

would also like to hear more from kappa today

Haku you say you don't have any leans but you clearly do based on that big post, you at least have people you don't want to vote for. what is making you so hesitant to vote?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
Yo Force, who are you thinking of voting for?

I don't love roundbox coming in and dropping the haku vote but I still wanna hear more from him and kappa
These are several hours apart, and still not exactly close to EoD, but they're still the closest thing we have in terms of her headspace going into the end of that day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
kappa has insta'd twice. highest liklihood of who the other wolf is would be you, then wv then force
In response to roundbox.

Quote:
I feel like WV is highest up on my likelihood of other wolf list... if Force really is Master Wolf and I just so happened to pick him and he hasn't killed yet, then there's not myuch else we can glean from that. roundbox/kappa interactions I just don't see happening in a w/w situation, since there's a higher likelihood of instas (in case kappa happened to sway two townies which is entirely possible but also really stupid considering there's only 2 wolves)

therefore I think roundbox is clear here, if kappa is a wolf that is.
Bit of a shuffle as roundbox moves to the end of the wolfiest list.

Quote:
yeah this. based on this convo, I have the most suspicion on wv as he hasn't weighed in in quite a while

wv what are your thoughts about kappa/anyone else?
Last post from bugkid.

tl;dr. A lot of dead towns don't like roundbox, but I feel like his play got redeemed near the end, and bugkid agrees - of course that's not exactly out of the realm of possibility knowing him (still scarred by the instant town-lean I gave him in AC...).

WV is given a town lean by one town player, but later on as we go, goes further down the list the longer people stayed alive.