View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 02:23 PM   #1059
star-crossed
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXVII-The Resident Evil Game(mini version)

I am going through D1 now. It is kind of funny, because I forgot gun had even played in this game until he was being discussed at the start of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curry and Rice View Post
FFA has this thing lately where he's been going on and on about how he keeps insisting that he's always perfectly spot-on about reading me (validated in his mind because of that one time recently when he "caught" me as a wolf by misreading a joke I made). Because he's FFA and it's kind of the way he plays, it makes sense that he'd maintain that sort of bravado regardless of role to keep up a human-seeming facade.
Um...was the game in question the most recent game you played with him? (The timeline is not clear to me, here).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curry and Rice View Post
I mean, I've given my thoughts in bits and pieces, but doesn't hurt to say more:

roundbox: Current vote; pleased with the thoughts he's given, but I don't know if he's just trying to save himself or genuinely getting into gear.

raeko: Past vote; still not sure about her, could be a vote in the future if I still have a bad feeling on her.

Xel: Could probably be a wolf? Maybe serial killer? Some things like roundbox's "xel is hottest mislynch 2018 for the 6th game in a row" and inD's "derp clearing xel" give me a little more hesitation but I could still vote for him.

Funny: I'd be ok with this lynch, but don't know if I'd change my vote to support it. idk; would be a helpful cardflip probably i guess and there's a "better than most" chance she's actually a wolf/third party
The description of raeko compared to others seems more lukewarm than others, and seems to emphasize raeko as a "past vote" rather than emphasizing what the bad feeling was or why it is less present. I know he later mentioned someone saying she is usually quiet was a factor, but still. She was, however, the only living player he had voted at the time, but given he was OK with so many other lynches in this post I am not sure why having voted her in the past, was especially relevant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
ermmmm I'm kinda cool with olimar but it also freaks me out
I wish I had a lean on this but I honestly do not

Most other posts feel like they follow up on themes I addressed in my d1 post. I...am not sure why rb did not pay more attention to raeko given they know each other well, but when they were wolves together he did make a point of doing so, so it may actually be a good thing??